Sunday 10 January 2010

I N S P I R A T I O N

I stumbled upon a designer/stylist/illustrator and i fell in love with her work at once. Het name is Aleksandra Olenska, a brit of polish descent. Her idiosyncratic approach has appeared on the catwalks of Clements Ribeiro, Peter Jensen and Roksander Ilncic to name a few. Aleksandra's Polish heritage continually informs her work. She has also designed a line for topshop; so i've heard. I think i discovered this person way too late. The pictures on her website are just breathtaking, so, so beautiful. The thing about winter is the feeling, (well not literally, haha.) the magical images it can create by itself. The song 'Walking in a winter wonderland' says enough. Anyway, some of her portofolio pictures have that magical feeling. It's great. It's mysterious, clean and quite simple.
To me this is the ultimate inspiration.















Amazing pictures. Can't chooooose.






I love the light in this fashion shot.















BEAUTIFUL. I have tons more photos of her to post, but i'm too lazy now. Lazy? Wait a minute, i've posted a zillion things already.

No comments:

Post a Comment