Monday 14 December 2009

Relief.

I'm relieved about alot of things. Alot of poison out of my life, focusing on important things.
I'm so happy when i'm making pictures. It's like i gained a third eye and it won't let loose.

The Maccabees at Club Desmet. It was such an amazing gig.





I really enjoy photographing during concerts. The best thing is to capture the moments where the musician(s)are really into the moment and into their music.
About a month ago i've seen St. Vincent and Grizzly Bear. Both were incredibly good, it was everything i thought it'd be. Can't stop listening to it now.




St. Vincent

That was a while ago. Two weeks ago my friend Dominique threw a houseparty, because she had just moved in with her two sisters. I had alot of fun with my friends! Here are some pictures my friend Fanny took.






No comments:

Post a Comment