Sunday 4 April 2010

Plan.

I made some plans. Vague plans, but they're plans. I want to save up for a trip around the world, fly to Australia, to Fiji, Tokyo, Hong Kong, San Francisco and then New York. It's gonna take forever to realize this, but I really want to do it. It seems like such a dream, just flying around the world and seeing everything, total freedom. I also think i'm not mature whatsoever, it would be a great thing for me to do. I'll learn French in the meantime, finish school. I'm really sick of Amsterdam to be honest, I love my city, I do, but it's a village. I want to see more, lots more. I've never travelled outside of Europe.

I also want to save up for a little tattoo on the inside of my wrist. A small, small one. People tend to make such a big deal of tattoos though. Man, it's only a small little drawing on your body. To me it's just a mark of how I feel right now. I feel good, i'm happy. I don't know what I want yet, I'll have a looooooong think about it.
Right now I will continue this easter sunday afternoon, just reading and lazing about. Duty calls tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment