Tuesday 2 March 2010

Paris, Je T'aime.



Ok, what I was saying before, so very true. Wow, what an inspiration that city is. I keep on discovering that over and over again. The weather was great too, I got to know new people who were really nice and i bought a really cool book. Facehunters' made a book, the styleblogger. It's so inspirational! Wouldn't that be the greatest job ever? Just travel all over the world, look around and talk to beautiful, interesting people and translate that to pictures. But Paris. I feel so much at home there, like I was born to live there. Only thing is that i don't speak french very great. Small downside, haha. It was especially great to see my dear friends again at woodhaven. I really admire all of them, i kind of envy them at times. Standing on their own feet living the life that seems hard, but free. I know i have absolutely nothing to complain about, but still I feel like that is the kind of life i would like to live soon. I've been thinking about this for over a year now, and i seriously consider moving there for a year, in about a year. What's holding me back? Nothing actually. Not what school's concerned. I can take one, or a hundred years off and then go back to second year. I mean, i'm still so young! And there are people who are sixty attending my school. I'm just saying. Only thing is that i would want to take Julien with me. That would be the best. But one thing at a time, i seem to race into time and wanting to manage everything at the same time. First just finish first year of college, have fun and then see. Pictures will be up soon!





This is out of Facehunter's book. Amazing.

1 comment: