Monday 4 January 2010

2010

It's 2010. I really don't feel like it is, it still sounds so far away, even though we're living in it right now.. I must say, when i look back on 2009, i look back with a happy feeling. It's been a good year. A great year actually. I've met so many new great people, in Amsterdam and in Paris.

I've visited Paris 3 times in one year, how amazing is that. I even found a new school, never thought that'd happen anytime soon. I love Paris so much i can't even tell you. If it's possible, i really would like to live there next year, for one whole year or something. In my opinion, the atmosphere there is amazing. I've been thinking about this for a while now. So my goal: try my best at school, learn french, get one year off, go to paris and make alot of pictures there and just live life. I want to get as much out of life as i can.



Also, I want to make a roadtrip through the USA. Me and Julien will have to save up alot of money to realize that, but i think that will be totally worth it. Visit our friend Philip in L.A. and then the three of us will drive from there to the eastcoast, and stay in New York for a while.

Alot of my friends are abroad at the moment. I really envy the ones abroad, because it seems lik a fantastic experience. They must be learning so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment