Thursday 17 December 2009

SNOW.

When i woke up this morning and looked out of my window, every rooftop was white. YESSS i really love snow, i wanted to go outside immediately and have a snowfight.
Todat i met up for some drinks with my friend Manella, also known as 'Coockie'. It was really good to see her again, it had been a while since we last did. We had some drinks at De Balie and had alot of fun. After that we went to h&m to try some clothes on. SO many beautiful items! god. Why now when i don't have money?
I made some pictures of us in the dressingroom, and some pictures of the snowflakes outside when i biked home. Unfortunately my camera cable isn't working right now, very annoying.
I really hope that it will continue to snow, and that it will be a snowy christmas this year. it's been ages since it last snowed during christmas!


This is my balcony, it's so magicalllll i love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment