Sunday 21 March 2010

First day of spring!



It's the moment i've been waiting for: the first day of spring. This was an amazing day, the sun was shining, you could tell people were happier. I definitely felt very cheerful. First, i went to the gym with my friend Ilja. That was lovely. It may sound weird, but i enjoy going to the gym alot. Especially afterwards, at times it feels like going through hell though. After that we had lunch and sat in de sun. Sitting by the water, just enjoying the sunshine and having fun.
Oh, and i'm going to Paris again with Julien, in May! I couldn't be more excited. I love that city, i love my friends there. Life is good, school is good, everything is good. One thing i miss, is reading. I really need to read more books, but I don't make time for it. I will, I want to read Catcher In The Rye. And I want a diana F+.
But most of all, i want the sun to keep on shining, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment